Saturday, October 21, 2006

Quarter of a Century!!!

I'm 25 today. Wow... about 1/3 of my life is pretty much gone. Can't get it back. Amazing. So I went to Karate training today. That was my birthday gift to myself, plus the previous purchases of the tablet, the digital camera and season six of Stargate SG-1:) I still have to get that desk in the room. Currently I have the corner end of the desk. You'll understand after I take a picture when it's up.

Yesterday I saw Fearless, Jet Li's supposedly last martial arts movie. I asked someone in the line if that was true, and he told me that he apparently signed on to do a movie with Jackie Chan. Damn him for trying to be the Micheal Jordan of Wu-xia movies. Well...it's not so bad that he's doing that. Whatever.

I'm gonna go into the city today, San Francisco not San Jose. I'll try to take pictures. I've already been there once, so it's not too exciting for me, but I'm sure you guys would love to see them. Both of you.

OH! Naruto episode 206 came out!!! YAY! There wasn't an episode last week, so I needed my fix. Unfortunately, I missed Battlestar Galactica yesterday, so I have to get the torrent for that too!

Note to self, buy a nail cutter... yikes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Darn it, Naruto is still filler! When does it end! What was with DB's lies about kakashi gaiden and fillers ending?

3:51 PM, October 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday...sorta. much love. your sis.

2:05 AM, October 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Arun....

7:34 AM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah happy birthday man.

8:00 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home