Sunday, October 15, 2006

Update: Day 3

So I stepped out of the house. I left my parents my two year old Canon Powershot SD110 Digital Elph Digital Camera (I thought some people might have wanted to know the full model name) so I could force myself to buy a newer camera. After stopping by a Best Buy that I ran into while driving around (not literally), I went and bought a Canon Powershot SD600 Digital Elph Digital Camera. I wish I could take a picture of the camera with the camera, now that would be something.

So going back to restaurants, I went to one in Sunnyvale called Saravana Bhavan, South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine. It was nice, but I would say that the chutneys (I think thats how it's spelled) could have been spicier. Especially the mint one.

If you click on the link above, you would be off to one of my public albums at Google's Picasaweb. Wonderful tool, and it works great with iPhoto on my Mac! I just import the images onto my laptop, and using an iPhoto plugin, I can easily create a new album and upload the images I want. It's perfect.

Along the lines of images being uploaded, I have decided to become a little more ambitious and start posting up cartoons I draw. I drew a couple already, but I just need a scanner. I wish I was able to get Photoshop installed on my laptop because I'm also tempted to buy a Wacom tablet. Need a real job first. Paper, pencils, pens and a scanner will have to do for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best buy? Frak that. Fry it up.

I'd read those cartoons.

11:16 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home