Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pigs

The police actually exist. I wanted to take a picture, but it wouldn't have been a safe idea.

So again, I live in a house. Here's some pictures including my room, the kitchen, our living room and the SWEET projector setup. Yes. This is the life.

My roommates are gamers so I got lucky. I pretty much don't know these guys and just decided to take my chances. I had a friend who did the same in the past and ended up with some strange guys who smoked pot and had lots of random sex. I guess I think that's strange, but really it isn't I suppose. So back to gaming. Ohkami is beautiful and looks pretty fun to play. A lot like Zelda games. I'm waiting for their Final Fantasy XII pre-order to come in. I don't think I'll play a "serious" Final Fantasy game for a whlie after that one. Especially since I don't want to spend the money on a PS3.

Speaking of money, I'm gonna get paid in 1.5 weeks! Can't wait. Plenty of debt to pay off. Like my car rental (picture to come soon).

I've got some ideas for cartoons. I started this idea of a hallway ninja back home. Mostly random sketches to try and get a feel for the character. I think I have some cool ideas and will probably start sketching by the weekend in my little sketchbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home