Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Zelda TP

I have a friend, former roommate of mine, who hailed from Sweden. He's working now, and I thought I would share some pictures he sent me. Appareantly they were working on some solar cell thingy. Karl, you're welcome to tell me what it is, if it's cool.. or not, either way :)

So, yeah I played a few hours of Zelda yesterday, and I felt compelled to make a video of it. My laptop was acting funny with the AVI's that my digital camera made. It didn't help that the Motion JPEG codec component was PowerPC based and I have an Intel based Mac. It was weird, because the work around was to move the AVIImporter component file, and stuff. Ok, I've lost your interest already. The point is, I could work with the movies that came from my camera.

The video I made doesn't do the game justice, but is meant to give you an idea of the controls for the game. At this point in the game, I'm not even at the first dungeon yet, and I feel like I've gotten used to the controls of the game. Once I get the video up and ready I'll edit this post and add the link below.

Hey Roger, I've added you as a Wii Friend, but you have to register me too. Otherwise, we can't send messages to each other. I wanna see what you made your Mii look like, and I'll send you mine too.

UPDATE: Here is the video! Google Video title "Zelda_TP.mov".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home