Sunday, November 19, 2006

Drawing Wii Wii

No, hehe, not really. I drew a little sketch of my roommates and me. Of course, its cartoon like. I finally can use Illustrator so I feel more comfortable. I guess I was spoiled when I learned how to use Illustrator. Before then Photoshop was fine, but now I need both.

I stood outside, all night for the Wii last night. Around 10:30 I executed a recon mission to assess the line situation. I soon found out that there were about 20 people ahead of me already. Knowing there was only 60 units in the store, I double-backed with stuff from home ASAP.

I got to meet a few people while waiting in line. They were all pretty cool. Guys, if you're reading this, post a comment with your Friend Code. I don't my Friend Code yet, but I will post it up as soon as Jo is done playing Wii Sports Golf...Ah, he just finished. It's actually a Wii number. If you go to the message board, say create a message and then select Address Book. There's the Wii number (i.e. the Friend Code)

Mine is: 0552 5552 0665 1678

I took a video too, where I was acting like Cartman waiting for the Wii. Once that's up, I'll update. Once I started doing that the security guys at Target finally realized there was a line, and that we wanted in. Especially since it was past the hour when they said we would get our tickets to keep the order going. I ended up buying Red Steel (meh, ok), Monkeyball Banana Blitz (very good), and Zelda (haven't opened it yet). I'm waiting to do Zelda when both my roommates are ready to sit down and play/watch with me.

Now, it's time for me to clean up, as I feel disgusting, and get something decent to eat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Snake said...

Hey there! It's Roger. LOL @ the Cartman imitation video.

My Wii Friend Code is: 1220 3866 5077 1055

It was cool hanging out with you at the line. Feel free to hit me up on the Wii anytime.

9:19 PM, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cartman, so funny !

1:38 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Julian said...

Glad see you not freeze yourself into the future...

7:03 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger Arun Rao said...

haha oh god, what if i was sent back in time and had to wait more!

11:37 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home